Get a Health Insurance quote today
Builtin has partnered with nib to help Kiwi tradies get health insurance for themselves, their families and employees. Register today and an nib consultant will be in touch to arrange a quote for you.
Quote and Win!
If you attend this year’s Building Hub Roadshow and get a quote for health insurance from nib you’ll go in the draw to win an $800 Prezzy Card. Terms & conditions below.
15 April – 14 July nibREFER & Builtin Offer for Building Hub Roadshow – Terms and Conditions
Quote & win: Get a quote and go into the draw to win an $800 Visa Prezzy Card
- This promotion is open to new and existing policy holders of nib nz limited (nib) aged 18 years old and over who, following introduction by Builtin, get a quote from nib for any Hospital and/or Everyday policy between midday 15 April 2019 and midnight 14 July 2019 (Promotion Period). In order to be eligible, existing nib policy holders must obtain a quote for either a new Hospital and/or Everyday policy in addition to their existing policy. All entrants must be New Zealand residents.
- In order to obtain a quote, entrants must first complete the request a call back form available from Builtin’s website (at https://builtininsurance.co.nz/health). Nib will then contact each entrant and provide a quote. Individuals may only enter the draw once for any Hospital and/or Everyday policy quote obtained. Only one entry will be counted for each person who applies for a quote over the Promotion Period (if you get a quote for multiple people, only you will be entered in the draw once). No purchase of an nib Hospital and/or Everyday policy is necessary.
- There is 1 prize in total to be given away following the Promotion Period. The prize is one $800 Visa Prezzy card (Prize). The prize draw will take place on 15 July 2019 (the Prize Draw) and Prize winners will be selected at random.
- Acceptance of a Prize by the winner means the winner consents for nib to use their details and (if provided) photos for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the nib New Zealand Facebook page, without compensation.
- nib accepts no responsibility for any lost entries. nib’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner of the Prize will be contacted by Builtin via phone or email. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 72 hours of attempted notification, that Prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn from the entries of the Prize Draw.
- Builtin New Zealand Limited is the third party who is delivering the Prize. Winners must contact Builtin on 0800 284 584 directly if they have any queries regarding the delivery of their Visa Prezzy card Prize. The Prize can only be delivered to a physical New Zealand address and must be acknowledged by electronic signature.
- These terms may be updated or modified by us (provided this doesn’t prejudice anyone who has already entered the promotion), and were last updated on 15 April 2019. If these terms are amended, Builtin will post the revised version on https://builtininsurance.co.nz/health, with an updated revision date. If there are any material changes to these terms, Builtin will post a prominent notice on https://builtininsurance.co.nz/health.