PEACE OF MIND FOR 10 YEARS, GUARANTEED
WHY CHOOSE A BUILTIN ACCREDITED BUILDER?
Builders must meet high standards to gain their Accreditation. These include:
Strong financial health and solvency
Robust project management
Excellent on site quality control
Compliant contract terms & payment schedules
Only Builtin Accredited Builders can offer their clients our comprehensive 10 Year Guarantee.
Building a new home or making a significant alteration is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make, and if anything goes wrong it could be the most costly too.
The Building Act and Consumer Guarantees Act both include protection for consumers when undertaking building work. However, if the building company you’ve chosen goes bust, or something happens to your builder, this legislative protection is of no value whatsoever.
That’s why it makes sense to have an independent, third party guarantee in place, just in case something does go wrong.
BEFORE & DURING CONSTRUCTION
1. Refunds your deposit if work hasn’t started
2. Guarantees completion of the contract at the agreed price, and pays any extra costs to do so
1. Fixes defects for 10 years, including weathertightness
2. Defects include faulty workmanship and the failure of products and materials supplied by your builder
1. Transferrable to a new owner, which makes the property more attractive when selling
2. Claims managed by an independent third party
Provided by Southern Pacific Insurance Corporation (SOPAC), NAIC registration number 15659. More about SOPAC
Want to Know More?
Builtin New Zealand Limited is acting for the surety, Southern Pacific Insurance Corporation, pursuant to the terms of a Binding Authority and is not an insurer. Accordingly, Builtin shall not be liable for any loss or claim whatsoever.