The Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial (Disclosure) Regulations 2010 require all persons giving advice to register as Financial Advisers, belong to a Disputes Resolution Scheme, and provide Disclosure Statements to all clients. Please click here to see ours.
- Yet More Obligations On Builders? – MBIE Review Of Insurance Requirements
- When Illness Comes Out of the Blue
- Can You Ever Be Covered For Everything? 10 Year Builders Guarantee vs Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Are you a director of your own limited company? You could be held personally liable if your company fails
- 12 of our most common contract works insurance questions