Complaints & Dispute Resolution
We are committed to providing the highest-quality service to our clients, that is why we want to know if you are not satisfied with our service or advice, to see if we can put it right for you.
If you have a complaint we encourage you to let us know as soon as possible using the form below. Our Complaint Resolution Manager is Keryl Rickard.
If you make a complaint we will:
- Let you know that we have received your complaint within five working days;
- Consider and investigate your complaint thoroughly;
- Keep a record of your complaint;
- Keep you up to date of the progress;
- Respond to your complaint within 30 working days.
Independent Dispute Resolution
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 30 working days to your satisfaction, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact The Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman. This is a free, independent dispute resolution service, who may help investigate or resolve your complaint.
You can contact The Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme at:
PO Box 10-845, Wellington 6143
0800 888 202