Get a Health Insurance quote today
Builtin has partnered with nib to help Kiwi tradies get health insurance for themselves, their families and employees. Register today and an nib consultant will be in touch to arrange a quote for you.
Quote and Win!
The first 10 people to get a quote for health insurance from nib will each win a $100 Prezzy Card. Terms & conditions below.
30th September – 14th October nibREFER & Builtin Offer – Terms and Conditions
Quote & Win: Be one of the first ten to get a quote from nib via Builtin and receive a $100 Visa Prezzy card
- This promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years old and over who, following introduction by Builtin, get a quote from nib for any Hospital and/or Everyday policy . Existing nib nz limited (nib) policy holders are eligible if they obtain a quote for either a new Hospital and/or Everyday policy in addition to their existing policy.
- Acceptance of a Prize by the winner means the winner consents for nib & Builtin to use the winner’s details and (if provided) photos for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the nib New Zealand Facebook page, without compensation.
- nib accepts no responsibility for any lost entries. nib’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner of the Prize will be contacted by Builtin via phone or email. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 72 hours of attempted notification, that Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Builtin New Zealand Limited is responsible for delivering the Prize. Winners must contact Builtin on 0800 284 584 directly if they have any queries regarding the delivery of their Visa Prezzy card Prize. The Prize can only be delivered to a physical New Zealand address and must be acknowledged by electronic signature.
- These terms may be updated or modified by us (provided this doesn’t prejudice anyone who has already entered the promotion), and were last updated on 30th September 2019 If these terms are amended, Builtin will post the revised version on https://builtininsurance.co.nz/health, with an updated revision date. If there are any material changes to these terms, Builtin will post a prominent notice on https://builtininsurance.co.nz/health.