When did you last revisit your business processes? The right people and processes are key to increasing your efficiency and profitability.
Recently, Builders Coach has had unprecedented expressions of interest from builders wanting to know how to best grow their business during these interesting times.
Luckily, there’s a lot that you can do to maximize your efficiency. With the proper management of your team and workflow, you can create plenty of opportunities to save time and you can use the extra time to find the profitable work you really want.
In this 90 minute webinar you’ll learn:
- To set yourself up with ‘Work-flow optimisation’ for the next 10 years and beyond
- The importance of and how to best schedule your work in advance
- The process for charting your current processes. Before you can make any significant changes, you must have a clear overview of how things are working right now
- How to get more done in one day than most people do in a week
- To redesign inefficient processes and leverage modern technologies. Now is NOT the time to be running your business like its 1985!
- Help your people do more in less time. Automation is only as efficient as your people
- The importance of running regular work-flow audits. There are always more improvements that you can make to stay as efficient as possible
- How to “sell” your vision to your team and get them enthusiastic about it, no matter how wild or extreme it seems
- How your team can consistently meet and exceed the most demanding expectations, and love it
Plus plenty more… Think of your workflow as a manufacturing process. The tighter your system, the more capacity you have to take on additional work and boost profitability.
The webinar will be held on Thursday the 11th of March at 12pm.